Sunday, June 15, 2008

Wisconsin


My sister went to grad school in Madison so I've been out there to visit a few times over the past few years. We visited the Angelic Brewing Company one summer when both myself and my youngest sister went out for a visit. We also tried to visit the New Glarus Brewery which is in the middle of nowhere wisconsin but it was closed when we got there. I am planning another trip to WI in October 2008 so we're definitely going to try to hit this one again. We also visited the Great Dane Pub and Brewery downtown but they didn't have any pint glasses. I'll have to get one on my return trip. I'd also like to visit Granite City Food and Brewery, although this doesn't look like a "microbrewery" since it has 25 locations, Capital Brewery and Ale Asylum in Madison and Old Man River Brewery in McGregor Iowa, near where my sister lives currently.

No comments: